Beautiful Warfare Studios

Beautiful Warfare Studios

Sunday 17 March 2013

Personal Intruduction. (And Orks!!!)


Hello and welcome all. I'd like to start off by introducing myself. I am The Machine God. But my girlfriend calls me Gord. I'm mostly a 40k fan but I've got some Fantasy and some Warmachine in my collection amongst piles of boardgames and some newly acquired X-wing miniatures. I'm an avid gamer and I also dabble in some game design. (maybe we'll see some future posts involving that. We'll see)

I'd like to thank Lee for asking me to come and contribute to the Blog. I'm really not much of a writer so my posts will probably be more pictures than anything.
I love converting models and weathering the hell out of their paint jobs. So Orks are one of my favorite armies to work on. I try to convert almost every model I can. Snikrot above didn't get converted just because he's an amazing model and didn't need any more embellishment.



I took my Orks to Gottacon in 2012 and so I had lots of boyz to paint up in a short amount of time. In the process I came up with a pretty decent way of doing weathering at a nice table top quality very quickly. In a future post I'll go over some of the techniques you can use to produce a similar effect.
I'd also like to hear what kind of things people would like to hear about for other future posts. Until then. Here's some more Orks!!! Waaagh!!




1 comment:

Comments?... Thoughts?.... Looking for services? Write to us!