Beautiful Warfare Studios

Beautiful Warfare Studios

Tuesday 26 March 2013

'Daily' Miniatures Update

So first off, sorry for the delay in updates and pictures for those projects THEY ARE COMING.

I handed off Captain Kara Sloan to the client this weekend and he was very happy, and looks like I might have some similar projects from him in the future, specifically a rather epic conversion project that I'd really like to include in my portfolio and some miniatures I've really wanted to paint.

This weekend I finally dragged all my armies out of storage to find them all in pieces, I really have been playing with my Dark Eldar far too much. In my free time soon coming, what with project delays, I will be doing a massive painting push. I will be attempting to paint a full 50 point Protectorate of Menoth list and and my 1750 point Tyranid lists repaired, customized, and repainted by the end of april. Also hoping to have My Cryx list finished by the end of May.

So this weekend I stripped down my entire menoth list, re-assembled and reprimed everything start to finish. I also finished assmebling my Cryx List(1 new Jack and a Unit of Bane Thralls) I re-assembled 40 genesteelers, 1 zoanthrope, 3 ravagers, a carnixfex, 30 Hoormagants, and prepped up my Hive tyrant for the final stages of his conversion- custom wings, restructured scything talons as legs, etc.)

Any comments on the lists welcome... They're meant to be fun lists that are very different from my other lists.

My tier 4 Menoth list: "Suicide tarpit"
E Kroess
Hierarch
Reckoner
Vanquisher
Fire of Salvation
Visgoth Juviah Roven & Honour Gaurd
3 x Knight Examplar Seneschels (1 free)
4 x Knights Examplar

At tier four, thats a 2' deployment extension and Knights have advanced move - so early contact tarpit, with very angry knights and seneschals - complete suicide list, should be fun.

Tyranid List: "Renderer"
Winged Hive Tyrant
3x Hive Gaurd
3x Lictor
2x Zoanthrope
4x 10 Genesteeler Squads w/ Scything talons and rending claws
30x Hormagant
1 Mawloc
1 Trygon Prime

Complete swarm list, nothing fancy going for board coverage.

Pictures of projects will be out over the week, hoping to have the tyranids basecoated by end of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?... Thoughts?.... Looking for services? Write to us!